Thursday, September 06, 2007

Week 1 Early Pocoroba's PICK

I wanted to get this in before tonight's BIG game....

CINCINNATI +3.5 Oregon State

That may not qualify as a big game to you, but to some people out there, it could be the difference between being married for another few months or being kicked out of the house tomorrow (GO BEARCATS), so put that down as my first College pick of the season.

But the real big one..

INDIANAPOLIS -6 New Orleans

I'm going by the Philadelphia Daily News lines (which I have always done for the sake of this blog), which is 6. I've seen it at 6.5 other places, which sucks because I originally said it will be a 6-point game. Anyway, I'll adjust and predict a 34-27 Colts win.

1 comment:

Richard C. Nougat said...

Cincinnati 34, OSU 3

Colts 41, Saints 10

Suck on that