Wednesday, September 19, 2007

IFL Hosting - by John E.


{Editor's note: the following note is authored by Lizard Kings owner John E.
*The IFL Blog reserves the right to edit and censor these messages when applicable.}


Just a reminder that I'll be hosting Sunday services for Week 3 of the NFL season at the John E. household this week. This week's opening hymn will be Fly Eagles Fly, as always. Try to let me know if you are coming by Friday night, so I have a headcount to go by on Saturday.

Try to leave a little earlier than normal so you don't get caught in the Linc traffic. (is Eagles traffic still bad a half hour to an hour before game time?) If anyone wants to come really early to avoid that b.s., no problem. Just let me know so I don't answer the door while still only wearing my briefs with "Juicy" written on the back.

The driveway will be open to the first 2 cars to arrive, possibly the first 3 depending on how big the vehicles are and how they fit. But this is center city, so try to carpool with someone else if possible.
For beer I figured I'd get Yuengling and Miller Lite. I assume that's cool with everyone. If anyone who is coming has a strong preference for something else, let me know. No menu agenda as of yet.

Yours in Christ,
John E.

No comments: