Sunday, August 31, 2008

more 3rd round shenanigans

Ellis takes 2 beauties at 2.14-3.1 - Welker and Burress. not too high on those picks.

Tone now has J Lewis and Maroney to go with Brady

Devo has tons of receptions - Westbrook, Holt, Bush

Meatball's team looks surprisingly scary after 2, Moss and Manning. Brandon Marshall at 3.5! I was hoping he would fall to me. Meat looks lke he's going to be tough in 2008.

Bob - M Turner. not bad. He has MBIII, Brees and Turner. the early QBs are making teams look good.

Mike B goes w/ Boldin to match w TJ and Addai.

Chaos goes Roy Will. Nice. another guy not on my radar. 2 to go then me, and i have two guys eyed up.

Feck. RVG goes one of my guys, Calvin Johnson. Can I dodge Wo? doubtful, since he needs an RB.

ok cool. Wo goes Cotchery. now i get my guy....

B Jacobs. Last RB in my tier I was aiming for. Now I have some decent WR options coming up. Or a starting RB, 3 of which are left that I want.

Toadvine goes Palmer. I'm not looking QB till later, now that the Big 4 gone.

And Holland takes McNabb! Qbs flying off.

Shu for two..........

No comments: