Sunday, August 31, 2008

4th round LIVE BLOG

Shu for a deuce. I am looking good to get my guy, maybe.... and he takes Jennings and... FUCK my guy Holmes

Holland is a real wild card. and a prick. Him then Toadvine. Hols goes M Harrison.

Toadvine is next, so I will now take a smoke break. eyeing up one of 2 WRs. CT goes McGahee. Kind of a dilemma now.

OK I go Witten, taking the 1st TE. Tough choice between him and a WR. He will probably go inthe next couple picks, but I went Witten since he catch a ton on a great offense. The other guys offense could be good too, his team might suck...i dont know, thats my logic. Witten it is. The classic RB/WR/RB/WR, uhh TE - Gore, Edwards, Jacobs, Witten

and Wo Man takes my guy next- Chad Ocho Cinco. The injury slightly worried me, not to mention his malcontention, and the fractious nature of the Bengal team.

RVG - Willie Parker. Not bad.

Chaos - Selvin Young. a Denver RB....could be great, could be a disaster

Mike B, is he going kicker? No, he goes Derek Anderson. could be a 1-year wonder. nice that a QB I'm not really eyeing up goes off the board.

Ballbusters go Chris Perry. not bad, he's a starting RB, at 4.9

Meatballs take McFadden. Rookie RB....on the Raiders, well see. could be a steal.

Mike P.....agonizing waiting for his picks. Every year the guy does it. Who is his 4th rounder... Earnest Graham. i wasn't crazy about him, but I guess a solid pick for this round.

Devo stands right up and takes Big Ben. More QBs going off the list. i did like Big Ben but there are others I like better.

Tone Money ponders. He laments. Hems and haws. then he stands and slaps Edge on the board. The guy was a career first rounder, now slipping to the late 4th. I had him 2 years ago and he was a 1st round bust. Hes a starter... but he has been for the last 2 years in Arizona. So I wasnt necessarily eyeing him up.

Ellis coming up for 2.....

No comments: