Sunday, August 31, 2008

5th round!!! LIVE

Ellis goes LenDale White and Gates! More questionable stuff from the Oracle. 15 non-championship seasons and counting, and I think we'll see 16.

Tone Money comes off with the shock of the draft so far, MINNESOTA D at 5.02. wow.... I guess they were the best available.... ghh

Devo takes the 3rd TE off the board, Winslow Jr.

more Pisco........as we wait, and wait, and wait..........and wait.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ugh. some controversy as Shu blows up at Pisco, and Pisco yells at Shu. Every year, the tension... come on. Pisco has to write-in Favre, and takes his sweet-ass time. ok

Meatball comes up pretty quick - takes Coles

Snyder - Lee Evans. Nice, some better Wrs are coming my way.

Mike B takes an inordinate amount of time....for.... searching the labels...Hines Ward. nice

Sheet. Chaos takes Cutler, who I woulda taken at my pick 5.11.

RVG goes Matt Forte. Rookie RB, starter. Chicago's O stinks though. Didnt really want him.

i'm going to have a tough choice.....QB or RB/WR??? and come back with QB at 6. Wo goes DeAngelo Williams

I eschew QB and take Dwayne Bowe. Set my starting lineup in the first 6 rds. Shu will prob take a QB at the turn, I'll take whichever one he takes out of the 2 next on my list...

CHris T on the clock! ...............Roddy White.

Hit Squad right up, and takes Driver. Solid WRs going now.

Shu...for 2

No comments: