Sunday, August 31, 2008

7th round LIIIIIIIVE Blog sort of

Tone goes DeSean Jackson. The guy is all over the place today.

Devo goes D Mason. I'd rip him but he's stadning right behindme.

Mike P goes Ronnie Brown.

Meatball goes Ricky Williams, and everyone rips Mikes' R Brown pick, and he gets steamed again. he is taking serious abuse today.

Environmental update -

It is sunny and not a cloud in the sky today. Hot as balls. Getting thrown in the pool was really a godsend at it cools you off seriously. It is a beauty of a day, one of the best ever. Also there are tons of bees infesting the Draft area. It is like the scene from Tommy Boy. We are near an evacuation alert. Hopefully no one gets stung. I'd say its 50/50 at this point. Not good.

Ballbusters take Crayton. I woulda wanted him.... but I got Witten so I'm ok with it. One Cowgirl is enough.

PTP takes their 2nd QB, Garrard. To go along with D Anderson.

I guess I'll take a QB next cause the rest of the position players are iffy, or sleepers. I can wait.

Bob just came up with a great idea. Whoever takes more than 5 minutes gets zapped with Mike B's electrical fly swatter. The suggestion is greeted with wild applause.

Chaos takes Jerry POrter

RVG takes DAllass D

Wo reaches for Slaton at 7.10 - it was met with derision (but he was the next highest RB on my board)

I finally take my QB - Eli.

Someone called Wo and he is giving the guy Phillies updates. They are winning 5-2 in the 8th. Moyer.

Holland actually picks Chicago D before Chris T makes a pick, we know he wasnt going D so the move was deemed legal.

Chris T then takes Javon Walker

Shu - PITT D

No comments: