Sunday, August 31, 2008

8th round Live Blogg

Shu starts off the 8th w/ Kitna as his first QB. maybe I shoulda waited on a QB.

Holland baffles everyone and takes Gostkowski. first kicker! congrats asswipe.

BREAKING IFL NEWS - the Schedule is done. To be announced shortly.

Toadvine takes the full allottment and picks MoMo, fittingly, since he is a momo.

I then take A Gonzalez, one of my shallow sleepers. 4th WR. I still only have 2 RBs, Gore and Jacobs. There's a couple guys I can get next time around. No one really that good, but its slim pickins at this point for RBs.

Wo takes K Warner as his backup to Romo.

RVG takes Stallworth

Chaos takes Rivers

Seattle D for Mike B

its getting a bit dicey now, a lot of junk flying off the boards so this will conclude the Live Blog for today. Check back often.. over the next 4 months!

No comments: