Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 8 Weekend Dump: a 1-wiper

Due to all the ridiculous IFL-related e-mails going around, I am burned out and do not wish to publish a full Weekend Dump. I will give you the schedule, and accompany it with several words, but in honor of this shortened dump, here is a literary masterpiece from the 17th Century Jew Poet Laureate, Avrum Shapiro.

"Here I sit, broken hearted.
I tried to shit, but I only farted."

There are 2 battles between 5-2 teams, including the Central Division battle between 9 Fingers and Napalm Death. Also West leaders Razen Kanes take on the other Central co-leader CTRU in a bye-depleted battle. No Romo, TO, or Boldin for CTRU, and Kanes are starting Vinny Testaverde!

Other games:

BCB vs. Mud Dogs
Ballbusters vs. Mighty Meatballs in the Battle of the Balls
Lizard Kings vs. Dragons
RVG vs. PTP
Dead Beats vs. Hit Squad



No comments: