Friday, September 15, 2006

Cambodian Slick's Week 2 Predictions

Welcome to the new home of Cambodian's Weekley Predictions. I mostly decided to move hear, to iflblog.blogspot.com, because they have a better spell check. Besides, is there anyone out there who really wants me to inundate their e-mailbox with stupid get-rich quick schemes, such as winning football picks? Of course you don't, you're idiots.

NCAA PICKS

I'm feeling a little saucy, so let's start in the college ranks. This week's college slate is one of the juicest you'll ever see. A whopping 7 games pitting ranked teams against each other. What a day to sit in front of the 56" DLP and stuff your fat f*cking face. Of course, I won't be doing that, I'll be drinking 'em up at a wedding and checking my Blackberry every 30 seconds for scores.

On to the games. Some people call this Separation Saturday. I call it a gold mine. So go buy that new big screen TV. Go make a down payment on that shore property. Give your wife a pearl necklace. Just get on my back, and ride me to the promised land.

(Last week's picks - a stellar 1-3 ATS, but 4-0 straight up)


LSU 19, Auburn 17 (Aub -3)
Notre Dame 28, Michigan 20 (ND -5)
Louisville 31, Miami 17 (Louis -4)
TCU 45, Texas Tech 42 (Tech -1.5)
USC 41, Nebraska 14 (USC -18.5)
Tennessee 26, Florida 21 (Fla -3.5)
Minnesota 57, Temple 3 (Minn -41.5)

And it pains me to do this, but I think it's going to happen...

Oregon 31, Oklahoma 17 (Ducks -4.5)


NFL PICKS

I think this is an unusually tough week to pick NFL games, so I'm taking the week off.

BAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHA!!! Are you kidding? I positively owned last week, going 6-1 on the message board, and the one I lost (Redskins), I actually came to my senses on Monday night and wagered on Minnesota in real life. My record speaks for itself, I will say no more.

(Last week's picks - only 6-1 straight up and ATS - corrected in real life though)

Bears 19, Lions 16 (Chi -9)
Dolphins 31, Bills 10 (Mia -6)
Panthers 28, Vikings 24 (Car -1.5)
49(Fing)ers 34, Rams 28 (STL -3)
Giants 27, Eagles 21 (Birds -3) sorry
Cowboys 21, Redskins 17 (Dal -6)
Jaguars 23, Steelers 20 (Pit -1.5)

The Bucs-Falcons game intrigues me, but I'm not sure which way I'm going with that one yet. My mind says Bucs, but my applebag says Falcons. Call me on Sunday if you're interested in hearing my pick.


IFL PICKS

Mighty Meatballs over Mud Dogs
Part Time Pimps over Dead Beats
9 Fingers vs. Lizard Kings - cancelled
Blue Dogs over Napalm Death
Hit Squad over Biff Pocoroba Massacre (that really hurts)
Dragons over Razen Kanes

Game of the Week: Notorious RVG (1-0) vs. B.C. Bombers (1-0). Battle of the Central powerhouse teams. Each team put up over 100 last week in a week when scoring was tough to come by. The Bombers lineup looks pretty sick right now. Hasselbeck, Gore, S Jackson, C Taylor, Fitzgerald, A Bryant. Wow. However, I can see a couple of those guys coming back down to earth. As for Not RVG, it's the Manning and Bush show. I expect both to put up huge numbers vs. weak opponents. This game could come down to kickers. I think the 4 extra points kicked by Jeff Wilkins will best Nate Kaeding's 5 XPs and a missed 39-yarder. Prediction: Notorious RVG by 1.

No comments: